ICMP Last Chance Abstract Submission for Poster
We have opened the final call for abstracts for posters for ICMP. The deadline is end of the day, July 6. After that, no more submissions will be accepted, because we must finalize the abstract book in advance of the conference.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
• Abstracts only accepted as a PDF document (see Word template below).
• The file name should consist of the presenting author’s last name and first name, followed by the number of the abstract. (e.g. if Jill Smith submitted an abstract, the file name would be Smith.Jill.1.pdf. If she submitted a second abstract, the file name would be Smith.Jill.2.pdf.)
• Note that you should have permission to present more than one abstract. Otherwise, it is possible that the organizers will accept only one of the abstracts that you submit.
• Abstracts must fit on a single 8.5″ x 11″ page using 12-point Times/Times New Roman font and 1″ margins all around. Abstracts should be left-justified with minimal formatting.
• The abstract title should be written in bold. Do not use all capital letters; only capitalize words that should be capitalized (i.e. first word, proper names)
• The next lines should include the author(s) and affiliations, followed by the body of the abstract. The presenting author should be listed first.
• Funding and other acknowledgments should be at the very end, in parentheses.
• Figures, illustrations, tables, etc. may be inserted after the body of the text.
• Do not go beyond 1 page.
• Please proof-read all abstracts carefully before submission.
• We recommend that you use the template abstract document – http://isprvancouver.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Abstract-template.docx
Please send any questions to ICMP Vancouver @ ISPRVancouver@gmail.com